The steps covered in the video are:
- Create a Facebook Tab application in WordPress (the first iFrames tab shown was created using Gravity Forms).
- Create a Facebook Application for the Custom Tab you just created.
- Add the Custom Tab to your Facebook Page.
– Video – How to use WordPress to create a custom Facebook Tab
- How To Clone Organic Themes with WordPress (wpjedi.com)
- Gravity Forms Review – A Killer WordPress Contact Form Plugin (sugarrae.com)
- WordPress: The Free Software With a Big Economy & How You Can Get Involved (thenextweb.com)
- 10 tips for creating high quality WordPress themes (catswhocode.com)
- Useful WordPress Plugins for Your Blog (blogher.com)