For those of you who frequent browsing (exploring) the virtual world with Mozilla Firefox, so if there is no reminder, could forget the time when prayer has been entered. Among the benefits of Firefox is support Add-ons (additional functions) that there are so many. One of them is a prayer reminder.
Pray Times! calculation algorithm using a similar (possibly the same) with a prayer reminder application, such as Shollu, Azan Times and others. So if Shollu have been using, then look almost the same time.
What are the features of Pray Times!
* Different methods of prayer time calculation
* Information within the time prayer
* Automatic azan voice or other audio when the time comes
* Support various places in the world
* The calculation of local (does not need internet connection)
* Display information prayer time when the mouse on the area of Pray Times!
* Not limited Operating System that is used, which use web browser Mozilla Firefox
* Various options (calculation) that can be entered manually
* Available jadwan monthly prayer time
1. Go to the URL address Pray Times!
2. Click the “Add to Firefox”.
3. And if the browser used is Firefox, it will automatically install the direct add-on, with confirmation as shown below:
4. Just click the Install Now. See the effect so that firefox needs to be opened and closed again.
Download and manually Installasi
If we do not want to install directly from the brower firefox (possible to install in the home, eman browser, computer, etc.), then we can download this add-on separately.
Download the add-on
1. Use a browser other than Firefox, for example, Chrome, IE, Safari, etc. Operas.
2. Open the link above, Pray Times!
3. Just click “Add to Firefox”, it will be in the download file pray_times!-1.1.3
4. Save this file on your computer.
Add-on installation manually:
1. Open the Firefox browser
2. Select the File menu> Open File, and locate the file before (pray_times!-1.1.3)
3. Click Open, then it will continue with the installation process of Pray Times!
In addition to the Pray Times!, Reminders prayer for windows could use Shollu, while for handphone (HP) and other gadgets that support java, can use the Azan Times.